WEBSITE MANUAL > EVENTS > ADD EVENTS
After you’ve activated the Event Calendar, add events to your calendar:
- On the left sidebar, click on “events”.
- Then, click “add new”
- Add the event’s title. Keep it short.
- If you have image(s) to add, click “add media” to upload the image(s)
- Add the event’s description in the big box under the title box.
- Optional: To change the font and appearance of the text, click “visual” on the right-hand side of the text box. Click the “toolbar toggle”, the last icon on the left-hand side, to see more formatting options.
- Under “event details” add the start date and start time.
- under “reoccurrence” select “none” if the event is happening just once. If the event takes place on a weekly basis, select “weekly”. There are also other “recoccurrence” options. Please see the event form for details.
- Under “venue” add the event’s location. If this is the first time you’re adding an event, click the + button to add a new venue. Then, select it from the menu. The next time you add an event, the venue will be available by clicking the “down” arrow next to the venue box.
- Click “publish”.
- Check your site to make sure that the event is showing up properly.