WEBSITE MANUAL > BLOG > ADD BLOG POSTS
If you do not already have the “blog” link in the header and footer of your website, simply add a new blog post and the blog will appear in the menu following the instructions below. The most recent blog posts will display on the homepage and the archive of blog posts will be found when your website visitors click “blog” in the header or footer of your website.
To add a new blog post:
- On the left sidebar, click on “blog”.
- Then, click “add blog”
- Add the blog’s title.
- If you have image(s) to add, click “add media” to upload the image(s) that will appear in the body of your blog. This is optional.
- Add the blog post text in the big box under the title box.
- Optional: To change the font and appearance of the text, click “visual” on the right-hand side of the text box. Click the “toolbar toggle”, the last icon on the left-hand side, to see more formatting options.
- You may also add a “featured” image that will appear on the main blog’s index page by clicking “set featured image”. This is optional.
- Click “publish”.
- Check your site to make sure that the blog post is showing up properly.